Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryu's office (Dorm manager)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 pm

"hmmm..." she scratched her head for a moment. "food. Yeah anything were I can get that sounds good." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:16 pm

He laughed, "No, no, no. Where do you want to get food? Because there are different types of food in different places. What are you in the mood to eat?"
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:22 pm

She laughed. "I'm not ever picky. Just anywhere is cool." she pulled her hair back up into her ribbon and tied it there.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 pm

He smiled, "Alright then, let's go to one of the resturants. Some of the bars around here are a little strange"
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:29 pm

"strang? define strange please." she pulled her bag over her shoulder and started to put her laptop into getting ready to go.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:37 pm

He walked to the door, "Well apparently some of the local gangs tend to hang out around them a lot of the time. And you're allowed to smoke in most of the bars, so it usualy smells like it in them,"
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:45 pm

She frowned. "that's not cool..." she followed behind him to the door her bag crossed over her chest. She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:52 pm

He walked out of the Teacher's Offices, "Come on, I'll drive us all there, we'll go to Philos. It's a resturant that serves greek cuisine,"
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:04 pm

She nodded and followed him out if the office. When the sum hit her eyes her pupils turned to slits for a split second then back to normal. She looked around And took a deep breath loving the air. "Greek food huh? This should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 pm

He nodded with a smile, "It's good," then he walked over and opened the door to his black VolksWagen Jetta, getting in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:08 am

Miraluka walks with Ryu and the girl to Ryu's car, taking a seat in the back. He windes down the window and puts his arm out the car. Waiting for the girl to take her seat, wich seat will she take? Sitting in the front seat? Kicking in the back seat? He laughs to himself.

(Lol? it came into my head.)
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 am

She hopped into the front passenger seat just because she was closer to it. Shutting the door behind her she leans back into the seat waiting for him to drive off.

(wow you have lost all respect.)
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Ryu turned the ignition and pulled off of campus, "Now Mira, don't you mess up my seats. It costs quite a bit to get them cleaned well," he said jokingly with a smile on his face.

(Okay, to the resturant thread! *Points* That way...wait...no...that way! *Points again*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryu's office (Dorm manager)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2