Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryu's office (Dorm manager)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Ryu's office (Dorm manager) Empty
PostSubject: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Ryu sighed as he walked into the little room on the far west side of the university. It had nothing much more in it then a desk, a rolling chair, and two over-stuffed chairs in front of the desk. He walked in and closed the door behind him, carrying his laptop in his bookbag over his shoulder. Classes had ended an hour ago, and being the dorm manager, that meant he had to use his teacher's office in case kids needed to request somthing for their dorm life. He was going to be in there from 5:00PM to 8:00PM every weekday. At least he was getting paied for this, and at least he got the best room in the dorm building. He walked behind the desk and sat down, setting up his laptop on the desk. Waiting for any kids to come through the door, Ryu started messing around on the web on his black laptop.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Zell let out an annoyed sigh as she finally got the door to the teachers office open. With her hair falling out of her green ribbon and into her face she stumbled through the door almost dropping her provided teacher's laptop. If you could call it that. The hunk of plastic and metal was worth little and could do about as much as it was worth. She clung the lap top to her chest while her papers started to slip out from between her arm and her side. She laughed at her self as her bag hung across her right shoulder crossing over her chest to rest, empty, on her side. She never was one for organization. But hey, she had gotten to the building witch is more than she can normally say.
She flipped her hair out of her face finally being able to take in the office. The front room was small with the normal. Desk, big chairs in front of it and the official looking rolling chair. She smiled at that and then saw the person sitting in the seat. He was looking down and not at her so she decided to ignore him as well, not in a harsh way. Just in the 'I need to get the heck to my desk before I tip over' way. She walked over to one of the doors that was off to the side and bent her back in a strange arch so her hand could reach up to the door knob. Her laptop suddenly fell out from her arms only to be caught by her arms again, so now that is was pressed into her legs.
Zell glared at the door knob now that she was looking right at, considering how she had to been over to see it. You silly gril! Naria's voice laughed inside her head. More like clumsy girl replied Novoll. The dragons both laughed together in her head as Zell kept glaring at the door. Finally she started to use her teeth to turn the knob being out of options.
(o.o Sorry, lots of detail. That ok? And there is no spell check on here so bear with me? ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:27 pm

The boy behind the desk looked up at the commotion and blinked a few times, one of his eyebrows shooting up. This was deffinately not somthing he saw every day. He reached up and brushed his bark brown hair out of the way as his jaguar ears perked in curiosity. When he saw that she deffinately didn't have a chance of recovering from the awkward position she was left in, he didn't spare another seccond before standing up and pushing away from his open laptop.
After quickly dusting off his long sleeved brown half-turtleneck style shirt, he walked over to the door the female was trying to open. He reached over and turned the metal nob, and pushed the door open, "You looked like you needed some help," he said, chuckling a little, "Okay...a lot of help," he concluded, reaching down and pulling her laptop from the unusual spot she had caught it in. He looked it over quickly to make sure that it wasn't broken, god knew that the school didn't take kindly to broken equipment. But luckily for her, it was still fine. He tucked it under his arm and looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 pm

She let out a thankful sigh and started to pull all her papers from their falling position and finally stood up and dusting off herself off and then smiled brightly at the person who had just helped her. Her friendly nature kicked in and she held out her hand after giving up and just pulling out her ribbon letting her hair fall down normally. "Hello! Thanks so much! I'm Zell! The new earth magic teacher! You must be part of the student staff?" She had slipped her papers into her bag so bother her hands were free. She fixed her gypsy style shirt that had the sleeves not even attached to the shirt. Her hand stayed there waiting for his too shake it she smiles almost plastered on to her bright face.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Ryu, standing at six feet, four and a half inches, smiled at the female and took her hand firmly but gently. He shook her hand once, "It's nice to meet you Zell. My name is Ryu Hawkeye, I'm actualy the Dorm Manager," he said, all in all talking in a rather friendly tone. His dark brown eyes glanced over into the office that must have been her's, then turned his head, "This your office?" he asked. With his head turned, the old and fadded scar that lead from just under his left ear, down his neck, and under his shirt collar, stretched, and was revealed under the light to careful eyes. Unfortunately, even though the scar was faded, Ryu remembered the day as if it were yesterday. The thought made him flinch slightly.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Zell and took in the slight movement and put a note about it in the back of her head. Her head nodding quickly. "Yes it is." she walked into the office and past him. When she was stand right next to him his size sunk in. She paused and looked up at him with a thoughtful look then kept walking. "You're tall." She said as she put her stuff down. The statement was a simple one, but her tone said that she payed attention to things.
Her smile slipped back onto her face as she pulled out two pictures with bright green frames around them. The two pictures were each of a dragon. One had a light almost jade looking dragon with long thin wings and smooth scales. While the other was of a bright neon dragon with thick spiked scales and black scars. Zell felt the pride of Naria and Novoll rise with in her. This caused her pupils to tun into slits resembling cat eyes for a split second then fading back to normal. She shook her head and turned to Ryu. "Dorm Manger? My, that must be annoying job." She said half jokingly as she unpacked the rest of her stuff.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm

His tail twitched as he walked into the office, "I am pretty tall, but who am I to complain. And yeah, it is a pretty annoying job so far. I mean, I get to meet people when they first move into the dorms, but I also have to solve their dorm problems and requests. Since the school didn't open that long ago, I haven't gotten many complaints yet," he said, chuckling. Then he walked over to the desk and set down her laptop on it, "Looks like we're pretty much office partners then. We have this two-part section of the east wing. I'm not sure who thought up the idea for two offices to be stuffed into one area, but I guess it's handy," he said, then blinked a few times. Then he his his forehead with his palm, "Sorry, I'm rambling again!"
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 pm

She had leaned back against her desk and crossed her arms listening to him and then laughed lightly at his comment. '"Oh no problem! You'll find i do that quite a lot." She smiled again and looked around the very small office taking in the one chair and desk with file cabinet lined walls. She nodded, happy with what she saw. As long as she was in this office it would never be as a neat as it was to day.
Zell looked back over to him her arms still crossed. "So how many students are here now?"
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:33 pm

He looked over at her, thought for a seccond, then answered, "I'm actualy not sure..." then he chuckled and shook his head. He walked over to the windows behind her desk and looked out, "Well at least you get a window seat. You can creep people out by staring out of the windows, calling them to your office, then when then walk in you turn around all serious. Trust me, it freaks people out to no end," He chuckled and turned towards her, now the desk being between them. Almost without stopping for breath, he added, "Oh hey, I should set up your internet. The school set up some stupid firewall thing..."
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm

She gave a confused look between him and the computer. She coughed in to her hand and then rubbed her neck. "Firewall? Heh...the school didn't exactly hire me for my computer skills..." She opened the laptop and plugged it into the wall. She logged into it after that and then looked back at him. "That's as much as I can do..."
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 pm

He chuckled and reached over her shoulder, typing a few buttons onto the pop-up on the screen. Then he tapped enter and smiled, "There, free highspeed internet with no blocks," he said, chuckling. Then he stood up and leaned against the wall with all the windows, the sun shining on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:37 pm

She looked at the computer utterly aw struck and then back at him. "How..But..It..Awesome." She settabled on the final word with a laugh and then started typing in the most basic lay out lesson planes ever. "I the food here any good?" She asked trying to make conversation, though not looking up from her screen now.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 pm

The boy knocks on the door "Oi Ryu, do you have my office and classroom keys? i meant to pick them up, but they said to find you." he says then steps into the room wearing nothing but some baggy black shorts reaching over his knees and some entierly blanked out aviators on instead of the blindfold, going for a more casual look in the hot weather. His body coated in tribal tattoo's spiralling up his body. "Oh, you must be the new teacher. I'm Miraluka."
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Ryu looked out of her part of the office and waved once at Mira, "Hey Mira, I have the keys for you right here," He said, then reached into his back pocket and threw the small key ring at Mira. He turned and looked over at Zell, "The food here honestly sucks. I'd suggest going into town, they have some good resturants, a mall, stores, stuff like that. Much better then what you'll find here, trust me," he chuckled and glanced over to make sure Mira had actualy caught the keys.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:22 pm

MiraLUKA gets hit in the head with the keys. "Fucking dick-hole... You know i can't see shit. And I'd happily take you out and show you round town." He says with a sly grin. He then bends down looking for the keys, finding them eventually stuffing them in his pocket and standing back up.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:28 pm

He laughed, "Sorry, I forget sometimes...And hell, I'll show you out around town," He said, turning his head to Zell, "I've been here for a while so I know all the best spots. And, unlike Mira over there, you won't have to worry about me trying to hit on you," He finished with a chuckle, his tail slowly swaying behind him. Quite frankly though, Ryu wasn't going to have a relationship any time soon. He was trained that way; relationships only slow you down. So he was content to just be Zell's friend.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:34 pm

"Continue like that and the only time you'll see that tail is when you come and see it mounted on my wall." he says jokingly laughing after. "So wheres my classroom anyway?" he asks Ryu
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:18 pm

He laughed and turned to Mira, "You'll be teaching ancient lore in room thirty nine, it's on the seccond floor of the north wing. Your office is two doors down from here. Huh...since when is lore somthing people teach...nevermind," he said. Then he quickly added in, "Good luck, I don't think I'd be able to teach lore to a bunch of people, they never sit through that quietly..."
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:02 pm

"They will listen, you need to be in a certain mood... Or just hit with something, to properly understand it." He smiles and laugh.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm

He laughed and shook his head, "Heh, looks like you can teach then. See yah later Mira," He said, waving once and then turning back to Zell. Then he blinked a few times, and said, "So yeah, the food sucks." with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

He turns walking towards his office and sits down looking at some fish in a take of water.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Zell watched the boys talk then jumped when she released she just ignored questions directly told to her. "oh! Wait!" she smiled emmbaressed. "how about we all go out lunch? I'm really hungry and will probably get lost anyway. Heh..." she rubbed the back of her neck. She shyster novoll and naria as they talked about the two boys infront of her. She tucked a piece of her ling red hair behind her ear as she logged off her computer with her smile still there.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:17 am

Sure, sound good to me.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 pm

She nodded still smiling then looked over to Ryu with a questioning look. "You wanna go too?"
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:47 pm

He nodded once and smiled, "Sounds good, I know all the good spots in town. What are you in the mood for? Bar, resturant, dive, fast food?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryu's office (Dorm manager)   Ryu's office (Dorm manager) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryu's office (Dorm manager)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next