Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miraluka

Miraluka

Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Miraluka walks blindley Down the corridor, His bag clinking like its full of metal, held down at his side. He stops at the door, feeling up it finding a metal "1" screwed to the top, he fishes around in his pocket to his right-hand side, pulling out a set of keys, putting them in the lock twisting and opening the door, stepping inside and closing it behind him. He drops his bag on the floor, letting it open, chain and bolt locks scatter across the floor, along with some vairous other items. "First things first." He mumbles to himself. grabbing a seemingly empty bottle, uncorking it and to anyone else it looks as if her was pouring nothing out on the floor. But this bottle contained a empty life-force that splattered the walls, this enables him to see his room. He then walks outside throwing it on the walls and floor, so he can find his way around. "I'll do more later..." He mumbles, before going back inside the quite empty room, grabbing the chain and bolt lock, screwdriver and screws setting to work on the door, covering it in locks. He then turns his attention to the Window repeating the drill again, before sitting in the middle of the floor staring through the walls at 2 glowing life-forces of the other dorm members.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:03 pm

The boy walked down all the flights of stairs from his room on the top floor to the bottom floor where the new student resided in. His slick black jaguar tail flicked anctiously as he stopped in front of dorm room number one. Before knocking, he brushed his bark brown hair out of his eyes, and licked his lips clean of the blood that had recently been left there. Then he raised his hand, and knocked three times with the flat of his palm. He was actualy starting to like his job as the dorm manager, it meant he got to meet all the new people. Today he wore a pair of fitting dark blue jeans and a tight black long sleeve shirt, perfect to cover up the blade device on the forearm of his left arm. Of course, for meeting all the new people, that meant that he never knew which ones would try to kill him, so he made sure he always had the blade gauntlet on him just incase.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Miraluka lets out a long sigh. "Seriously... everywhere I go they have to follow..." watching the beacon of light shaped like a human come down the stairs, approach his Door and knock. He stands up from the middle of the carpet and walks over, undoing all the bolts and chains on his door, before opening it looking at the boy who presented himself to him "hello, I'm miraluka" he says happily with a large welcoming smile plastered across his face, He saw the metal block some of his life-force out to his spectral sight, and had allready put on the Two identical buckler like gloves. The two bucklers had inside them the four blades of which he made his proffesion, but the glove held them on the back of his hand like they were an accesorie. He hold out his hand to shake his, "So, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:43 pm

The boy smiled and took Miraluka's hand in his, shaking it once, "Hello there Mirealuka, I'm Ryu Hawkeye, I'm the dorm manager. It's kindda my job to greet the people to their new dorms, and if there's anything the person wants done to the dorm, it's my job to set it up," he said, letting his hand drop after two shakes. His tail swayed behind him slightly, like it usualy did when he was standing still. He glanced over Mira's shoulder into the dorm room with his dark brown eyes, seeing if he had made any modifications. He could usualy tell alot about a person by what was in their room.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:15 am

"Heh. Well, I think I'm fine for the moment." He says whilst an aura of happyness and contempt spread out into the vicinity. "Well. It was nice to meet you, Is their anyone else in here or just us?" he asks inquisistivly.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

He chuckled and nodded once, "That's good. And there's three people so far, since we only just opened up the university to the public. There's me, you, and Derrek Forest, room one 'o nine," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:34 pm

"Well Ryu, it was lovley to make your aquantance, but it has been a long journey. So I think I'm going to get some sleep." He says and yawns in a sharp sequence. "Oh, one more thing, What room are you in? You never told me" he says and laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Ryu nodded once and backed two steps into the hall, "Alright, you can get some rest. I live on the top floor, the official dorm manager's room; 257. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to come up and ask me, or go to my office in the main building. I don't bite," He said, chuckling. Then he turned towards the stairs and began to walk up them, calling out over his shoulder, "I'll see yah around Mira!"
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 pm

"Thanks Ryu. I'll be up later, I may come find you." he says before closing the door, re-locking all the door. "I hate nicknames. Mira, what the shit was that?" he mumbles under his breath before sitting down on his bed getting out his tatoo gun, it looks more like an ancient artifact than a tatoo gun, and that was beacause it was. He took it apart for the journey so it wouldn't be damaged and now proceded to put it back together, part by part like a puzzle. When he is eventually finished he lays it on his bedside table.

Miraluka then stands up walking to his other bag, this one was the one he put on his bed gently before. He opens it up and it is compleatly filled with small plastic bags of different herbs crystals and powders. "Mmmm... What to do..." He says to himself and laughs, pulling out a large black tinted glass tube with a bubble, presumably to fill with water and lays it on his bed. a glass tube spirals around it once and has a small hole in the end, blocked slightly so nothing can fall in. He then attaches a long flexible pipe to the top which has a Y shape on the top where it splits off into two parts, mesuring about one meter long then corks the other hole, he then goes to get a cup of water dropping it into the bowl at the bottem.

He then goes back to the bag, pulling out a few different bags, five in total each filled with a dried herb or other concotion, one purple, one green, one with a reddish lumpy powder in, one with brown shreddeded leaves in and the last with white leaves in. He dicided on the green one. "lets go for somethine basic. Good old rasta sunshine." He says and opens up the bag, taking out a small pinch of it, pushing it into the tube at the bottem softly before taking the longer at the top in one hand and pulling out a small gas light, putting it on the herb to burn, before taking in a deep swig of the misty smoke letting it bubble up through the water at the bottem, holding it in for a moment before opening his mouth letting the sweet smelling tentacles of smoke dance exoticly out of his mouth like children running round a fire. He stops and smiles to himself as the room slowly fills with the thick smog. He lays back and grabs his shoe, throwing it at the fire-alarm to break it letting it land of the otherside of the room, he takes another swig and closes his diluted bloodshot eyes with a broad smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1   Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miraluka's Dorm. No. 1
Page 1 of 1