Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenton

Kenton

Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  Empty
PostSubject: Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)    Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 am

Wednesday March 30th...

Moving In...

3/30/11 9:45am
Opening the door and entering the room Kenton looked around, “hmm not too shabby however could use some major improvement” Kenton never was one for plain rooms. He brought in his bags and set them down and then going back out lugged in his trunk and closed the door behind him. Kenton sighed, figuring he would have to go shopping to get everything he would need. Kenton unpacked his clothes and neatly put them away closing the final drawer he went to his next bag and pulled out his sheets and pillow’s and comforter then quietly made his bed while still examining the room, laying his pillows down he smirked. “Well that’s it for my bed but what to do about the trunk?” Kenton scratched his head and decided to slide the trunk to the side wall till he could deal with the contents inside it. Carefully taking out his computer he set it up on the desk closest to his bed. Looking around for a socket he noticed one not too far down the wall he plugged the charger into the wall and back into his computer straightening back up he took a small breather and took a seat on his bed. “Well the only things left I need to do are buy glass cover bookshelf for my spell books, look around campus, and retrieve my staff, Well best get to work…”

Last edited by Kenton on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)    Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:21 am

(Can you not use blue against the background? it's impossible to read without highlighting it.)

You hear a thud from the room underneath you, repeated occasionally, then loud dubstep bouncing off the walls below from a set of large subwoofers, making the windows shake and dust bounce up and down to the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down
Kenton

Kenton

PostSubject: Re: Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)    Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:34 am

3/30/11 11:34am
Kenton looks down at the floor, “your honestly kidding me how the hell am I suppose to read in peace if I got this nosy sad excuse for music below me. I mean come on the music sounds utterly horrible. He better not be doing this at night as well, I swear some people have no respect for others and just to think I just moved in here and I have to put up with this.” Kenton sighed and went back to his reading concentrating as well as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)    Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:45 am

Who-ever lives beneath you changes song to (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1gz2yPmVa8) Just turning it up louder making even more off an anoyance of himself.
Back to top Go down
Kenton

Kenton

PostSubject: Re: Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)    Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 pm

3/30/11 12:00pm
Coming back from lunch Kenton hears more music from below he listens closely "hell that's my jam" Kenton goes back to reading not minding the song playing below him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)    Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Ryu sighed softly and shook his head, walking upstairs. Why did Mira always have to play his music so damn loud... He walked up to the door to room 230 and looked down at his list, "Hmm...Kenton...alright then," he said, folding his list and putting it in the back pocket of his jeans. He dusted off his dark brown long sleeve half-turtle neck shirt then knocked three times with the flat of his palm. His long slick black jaguar tail swayed slowly behind him, and his jaguar ears twitched slightly in annoyance of the music. Of course, being dorm manager meant that he'd have to solve this problem. He quickly swiped his bark brown hair out of his face with his left hand before this Kenton guy could answer the door, so he didn't look like a mess.
Back to top Go down
Kenton

Kenton

PostSubject: Re: Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)    Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Friday April 1st...

Friday, April 1st, 12:07pm
After Kenton’s trip to the mall for his safe he returned and set it up, afterwards he decided to start cleaning out his trunk taking out his entire spell book collection neatly into the safe and closing it. The rest of the books Kenton set on a shelf that he had set up when he arrived. Wiping the sweat from his brow he took a seat to take a breather. “Well I think this will do fine as far as my room goes for now wouldn’t want to pile too much stuff in here too early.” Kenton get up and went over to his computer turning it on he took a seat in the chair and waited for it to boot up. Once the computer booted up Kenton logged in and checked his emails. “Junk, junk and more junk I swear I never seem to get any messages anymore that are worth opening.” Kenton sighed and got up. “I’m hungry might as well go to lunch,” grabbing his keys, Kenton left the room and proceeded to go to lunch…
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)    Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:18 pm

(Administrative note: You can be in more then one place at once so long as it doesn't go against somthing else you posted. So don't post in your dorm room what you're doing in the library or the lunchroom. If you want to do somthing in the lunchroom or library, post it in the library or lunchroom threads. Okay? Also, pay more attention to what other people post, you're not ment to ignore people in roleplays.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)    Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenton's Dorm Rm (230)
Page 1 of 1