Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rose Blacks Dorm Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruerah

Ruerah

Rose Blacks Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:54 am

Rose takes a deep, calming breath and opens the door to her dorm, her new home. She looks inside and finds that it is empty, cool. She hopes she has a room to herself but doubts it. She's been a loner for so long she doesnt know what to say to people anymore. She drops her violet bag beside her bed, which is on the right side of the room, and flops herself onto the bed. Hm, how long has it been since shes been in a bed and inside? Who knows. She stopped counting. Shes been living in caves in deserted forests most of her life really, or since she can remeber. She decided to stop playing human a long time ago..Yet here she is..Inside..On a campus surronded by people that are more or less human. Well she could have done worse, ended up in a human campus surronded by perky girls who chase boys like they were deer. She sighs, laying in the silent room, alone with her thoughts. Wanting to take her mind of them, she moves to the floor and begins to unpack her bag and place her things in the simple drawers provided. Shes hasn't really met anyone yet, no teachers or students, so wonders what they will be like. She can guarentee that they will probly think shes alittle strange, and she has to remeber to control her temper..Wouldn't want to kill anyone. She sighs, she doesnt own many clothes, jeans, tops, jackets, one dress and other essentials. She went shopping..that was torture. She kicks her bag under her bed and stands. Shes wearing a pair of blue jeans that hug her long legs and a pair of black converse, a plain violet shirt covered by a white cardigan, her long dark hair is pulled back into a ponytail. She isn't overly tall, average height for a female, she has stunning long legs and a slender frame, with subtle curves and a modest chest. If she gave a damn about how she looked..Or had a clue about fashion, she wouldnt look too bad at all. She kicks off her shoes, wearing white ankle socks, and sits on the edge of her bed. Wondering where to go and what to do. Shes honestly clueless. Hm, maybe a room mate to show her the basics wouldnt be so bad after all she realises with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Miraluka walk along the side of the girls dorm block and end up sitting on the girls window-sill. A bag is slung over his shoulder. The sunny weather made him decide to wear some black and white shorts instead of the normal black jeans the only thing covering his torso is and assortment of tribal looking tatoo's coming from his hips towards his shoulders winding up his body. He is well built and has broad shoulders with a head of layered black hair, spiked up at the back with a rag of a cloth cutting through the middle of it. He sits and leans back against your window with a thud.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Ryu sighed softly as he walked up the staircase of the female dorm building. He had his hands in his jeans pockets, and a sheet of paper under his arm. Why was there so much walking involved in this job? He had sat down maybe thirty minutes earlier, and then the dean told him that he had to go and greet the new female to her dorm room. It was like being at the academy again, always back and forth, always on the go. He walked up to the door and took his hands out of his pockets, and looked at the list. Then he raised his hand, and knocked on the door of one Rose Black. His slick black jaguar ears twitched as he knocked once, twice, and then a third time. Then he lowered his arm, and pocketed the list.
Back to top Go down
Ruerah

Ruerah

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Rose sighs, then jumps slightly when she hears a thud on her window. What the hell? She immediatly stands and walks over to the window. She frowns and opens it, wondering what the hell it could be. She raises a dark eyebrow when she sees a male sitting on her window-sill. She frowns, whats she supposed to say. get off my window-sill? She knocks on the window and when he turns she waves, a confused look on her face. But luckily before she could embaress herself more she hears a knock on her door. Hm, maybe its her room mate. She leaves the curtain open, liking the sunlight in her room, and the gentle warmth it brings. She takes a deep breath and opens the door. She looks up at the man curiously, wondering who he is. Surely he is not her roommate..Wait..A boy at her window and one at her door. Shes in the right dorm room isn't she? She feels a gentle heat rush to her cheeks, hoping she didnt somehow end up unpacking in the boys dorm. Great. "Um..Hi" She says softly, nervously. She hasnt talked in a long time. She remebers how, but it might take alittle while to get used to it again. Although nervous, she looks up at him with cold blue eyes, as neutral as a wolves. Shes always been good at that, keeping emotions out of her eyes. Shes quite hard to read...sometimes. "Can I help you?" She frowns softly, isn't that what shes supposed to say. She can't remeber. "Oh and I'm Rose Black" She adds quickly and sighs, she sounds like a dork. Great.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:43 pm

He chuckled and held out his right hand to her, "Ryu, Ryu Hawkeye, I'm the dorm manager. I'm just dropping in to say Hi, and make sure you're settling in well. And Mira! What did I tell you about sitting on the girl's window-sills?!" He added the last part calling over her shoulder, to the boy sitting on the window-sill. His breath smelt rather strongly of blood. And unfortunately he just realised it. The office had called him right after he had a bag of blood, so he didn't have a chance to brush his teeth. Now he risked being asked why his breath smelt of blood, and quite frankly he didn't feel like answering many questions today. His tail swayed behind him the entire time, swishing slowly back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Ruerah

Ruerah

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm

She nods, Ryu Hawkeye. Yeah, she can remeber that hopefully..She bites her lip to stop from smiling as he tells off the boy..Mira? Was that what he called him? Hm. She frowns, smelling blood on the mans breath. Most might be repulsed by it, she honestly doesn't care. Shes been eating raw animals for years, shes sure if she didnt brush her teeth and shower she'd smell like old blood, death and forest. She frowns, hungrey. A raw steak sounds pretty good..Huh, that would look good. New girl snacking into a raw steak. Well, if she eats it as a wolf, it doesnt taste too bad. Juicy, rather than cooked meat which is tough and tasteless..She thinks so anyway. Oh well, shes just going to have to get used to human food and manners. "So um..was there anything you needed?" She doesn't want to sound pushy or anything, she's simply curious.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 pm

The boy jump as the girl knocks knock on the window then to be followed up with a riviting talk with Ryu. He makes a small waving action at the pair in the room before looking back at the birds in the sky letting them converse for a bit. He laughs to himself as a bird flys off from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ruerah

Ruerah

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:24 pm

She frowns gently, listening carefully at the boy outside. She wonders what he wants, and why he is sitting on her window-sill. She hears him laugh and turns around, ensuring that it isnt at her. She sighs and looks back at Ryu, still wanting to know what he wants. Just welcoming her? She isn't sure how things work here. Hm, not that she thinks about it a map would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:22 pm

(I was making a badly made map on paint.)

Miraluka goes back to staring at a large green trees in the middle of the university courtyard this meant that he could let Ryu and the girl talk for a bit in the girls room. He smiles to says solemly to himself "I love nature... So peacefull." before putting his elbows on his knees and his chin on his palms staring out into the world.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Ryu chuckled, "Really I just came here to greet you, and welcome you to your new place. And if you need anything, just come down to my office," he said with a small smile. His right jaguar ear twitched in annoyance of Mira having to always be there when he was on official buisness. At least it wasn't like that when he was in the academy...No, can't think like that! He mentally kicked himself, trying to forget about those times.
Back to top Go down
Ruerah

Ruerah

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 pm

She forces a small smile onto her face, trying to convince the man that she was as normal as everyone else and was fine. But knows he still thinks shes odd..Oh well. "Um..Where can I get some ah..blood?" She mumbles, her cheeks turning a soft pink. She doesn't need to drink it all the time, but she needs it time to time, atleast once a month. And she feels like some now. She almost laughs, some girls eat chocolates for snacks, she has a bag of blood..Nice. She sub-consiously listens for the man outside her window, she supposes once Ryu leaves she will atleast say hi...Fun.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Ryu raised an eyebrow and was silent for several secconds. Then he chuckled, "Hey, you don't need to mumble it. I've got a fridge full of the stuff in my dorm. If you think it's too weird to drop by to grab blood, I can make an arangement with the local blood bank to get you blood bags," he said with a smile. He was sympathetic, he needed blood, it wasn't somthing that he just wanted. Without it, he would probably give in to his animalistic side.
Back to top Go down
Ruerah

Ruerah

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 am

She nods and smiles gratefully "Thanks..But I only need it maybe once a month...Or if I get injured, which i doubt" She shrugs, deciding to add that last part, just in case. She only drinks blood when she can or if its necessary, shes isnt a fan. But you are what you are unfortunatly. "Can I just ask when I need some?" She bites her lip then looks at her feet again. Shes not so nervous about asking anymore, shes just getting used to talking to people. Shes shyed away for so long that now shes alittle freaked out by it all. She still finds talking uncomfortable, especially since she only growled for a few years. Hm, another habit to grow out of. Great.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 pm

He smiled and nodded, "Of course. Whenever you need it, you can come to me," he said, then he looked over her shoulder and chuckled, "And don't bother with Mira over there, he tends to be everywhere for no reason," he grinned. Then he chuckled, "But he's cool, he's not going to kill you," he said, smiling. He stepped back into the hall, "Well anyways, if you need me I'm usualy in my room, top floor, 257. If I'm not there you can find me in my office,"
Back to top Go down
Ruerah

Ruerah

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:38 am

She nods and smiles politely "Thanks you for all the help" She closes the door behind him and sighs softly. Good to know she can get blood and help if she needs anything. She bites her lip, a habit she adopted, and silently pads over to the window. She slowly opens the curtain then lifts her window open. She looks down and studies the man breifly "Hello.."She says softly, obiously shy and anti-social "You must be Mira?" She looks at him with confused blue eyes. She looks nice enough, making sure to remain calm and cute, not need to be a female dog to everyone. Besides, shes here to fit in right?
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 am

Miraluka turns around to see the girl almost pressed against the window, he greets her with a broad smile. "Yeah. But please, call me Miraluka. I hate nicknames..." She explains to her. "So your new here as well? Me too. I'm over in the otherside of the dorm block. Number one to be prisice." He asks her, a radient glow across his face.
Back to top Go down
Ruerah

Ruerah

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:09 am

She blushs alittle but nods "Oh..Ok. I apologize..My name is Rose..Rose Black" She mumbes, clearly alittle shy. She nods " I think this is number 12..or something" She frowns, she didnt really pay much attension to the number of her dorm. He would notice that she has a strange beauty about her, dark and haunting, but with a possiblilty of being light and happy. She bites her lip "Well..is there anything I really need to know about..here?" She shrugs and shoves her hands into her pockes, attempting to make small talk..maybe even make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Blacks Dorm Room   Rose Blacks Dorm Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Blacks Dorm Room
Page 1 of 1