Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante's Dorm No. 117

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

Dante's Dorm No. 117 Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Dorm No. 117   Dante's Dorm No. 117 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:25 am

As the boy walked down the hallway he listened to the sounds around him, a little disappointed that there aren't many people here yet. "With time... hopefully there's some hot babes here" He smirks and adjusts one of the duffel bags in his grip. He's carrying two in one hand and one in the other, on his back is a large guitar case. His red leather trenchcoat flowed out behind him as he walked. "Now what dorm was I again? 117 I think?" He finally finds it and kicks the door open, breaking the lock already "Eh I'll get it later" He walks in and sets his bags down and grins, he never thought he'd make it to college due to the fact he'd never been in school much due to a very troubled past. He sits on his bed and lays back, deciding that he'll work on his room later. For now he wants a nap "Hope this place has pizza and strawberry sundaes"
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Dorm No. 117   Dante's Dorm No. 117 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:38 am

Miraluka smiles mischeviously and turns his music up louder from his room at number One. He lays abck on his single bed laughing slightly to himself to see who will coem down and complain. There was he wondered what the new guy was doing and what his thoughts were, but then ends up falling asleep anyway.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Dorm No. 117   Dante's Dorm No. 117 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Ryu sighed as he walked past Mira's room, his jaguar tail and ears twitching in irritation. Of course he had the music on full blast...again! He walked up the staircase and walked over to room one hundred and seventeen. He looked down at his list, "Dante, room 117...yep, this is the room," he said, then raised his hand and knocked on the door with the flat of his hand. He blinked a few times when the door opened...Did this person seriously break the lock??? Then he sighed and brushed his bark brown hair out of his eyes, "Hello? I'm the dorm manager...I've come to make sure you're settled in okay...and did you break the lock???"
Back to top Go down
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Dorm No. 117   Dante's Dorm No. 117 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:30 pm

He smirks as the music reaches his ears "If he thinks that'll bother me then he's in for a suprise." Not only does he like the music but he's from the city, so he's used to loud noises, alot. He opens an eye and looks towards the door at the intruder then sits up "Yeah, sorry about that. I had my hands full, I'll fix it later. So your the dorm manager?" He holds out his hand for him to shake once he enters the room. "The name's Dante, I'd tell you my last name but you'd never believe me. The name is only supposed to be a legend"
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Dorm No. 117   Dante's Dorm No. 117 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 pm

He walked in and shook his hand once firmly, "Nice to meet you Dante. And trust me, I know about legends. I'm Ryu Hawkeye, and yes, I'm the dorm manager," he said, chuckling. Then he looked around the room, "Well I see you've settled in...but are you sure you're okay with that annoying racket below you?" he had to speak rather loudly do to the music blasting from Mira's room. Even just being in earshot was making his jaguar ears stay flat against his head in a rather pissed off manner.
Back to top Go down
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Dorm No. 117   Dante's Dorm No. 117 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 pm

He shrugs and stands "tell him to turn it down if it annoys you, but I'm not too worried about it. But if he does start to bother me I won't need your help in shutting him up." He grins, already thinking of ways to keep the noisy student quiet. By the look on his face you can tell he's gonna be trouble, probably alot of fights. "Yeah... this is gonna be fun. Oh, and don't worry about the door, I'll fix that as soon as you leave"
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Dorm No. 117   Dante's Dorm No. 117 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:12 pm

He sighed and nodded, "Alright. I'm not going to get annoyed by him, I'm on the top floor and he's on the bottom floor. And if you want to shut him up, go ahead and be my guest. Just don't make a mess," he said with a grin, then turned and walked out the door, "Just come see me if you need anything," he called over his shoulder, then walked up one of the staircases to the top floor, away from the annoying music.
Back to top Go down
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Dorm No. 117   Dante's Dorm No. 117 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 am

He smirks and crosses his arms as the dorm manager leaves and the walks over to the door to check out the damage "Damn I busted through the metal, but it looks like the wood is intact so that'll make this alot easier" He sighs though because he doesn't have a new doorknob or lock, or any tools for the job. "Looks like I got some shopping to do" He shrugs and grabs his guitar case, slinging it over his back as he walks out. "Maybe there are some hot girls at the mall, hope so anyway"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Dorm No. 117   Dante's Dorm No. 117 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Dorm No. 117
Page 1 of 1