Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Rules of the site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

General Rules of the site. Empty
PostSubject: General Rules of the site.   General Rules of the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:07 pm

#1. All OOC interactions must be stated first, begun and finished with double brackets, or posted in an OOC topic.
Ex:
OOC: I'm going to be away for the weekend.
((I'm going to be away for the weekend.))

#2. There will be no OOC insulting, EVER. Breaking this rule will get you banned. IC insulting is fine, just keep it roleplay.

#3. Swearing is allowed, just don't go overboard.

#4. Don't spam, we'll give you two warnings, then you're banned.

#5. Tell people if you're going to leave the site for longer then a week. Tell Dog or myself and post it in all roleplays you're currently involved in.

#6. Put an effort in your grammar people, this isn't english class but we at least expect you to be able to put CAPITAL LETERS and p.e.r.i.o.d.s.

#7. Be on frequently, at the end of every roleplay post, we reccomend that you post what day you think you'll be able to post again.
Ex:
roleplaypost-roleplaypost-roleplaypost
I'll post tomorrow, if not then I'll post the day after.

#8. Absolutely NO godmodding. You can't control other people's characters, and you're not invincible. If me and Dog aren't able to kill you together, then you're godmodding. Get off our site if you're a godmodder.

#9. It doesn't matter how much you post, it's the quality. I'd rather you post somthing short and really good then somthing long and undescriptive. I post long and descriptive, but someone else might not do it that way.

#10. Please, this is a literate roleplaying site. Post in third person, past tense. If you can't do it that way, at least do it past tense, so instead of;
I would nod. I nod. He nods.
Post;
He nodded. I nodded.
It makes things much more clear. If you are unable to do things in past tense, please come see me and we can make an exception.

Also, on a side note; if there's no rules specified on the roleplay you're on, then just follow these base rules. Things like the dorms and the bar both have specific rules that are added onto these rules.

Thank you for reading. If you respect these rules, we'll respect you. Who knows; if you follow these rules well enough, we might promote you to a moderator.

As always,
-Ryu Hawkeye

P.S. For those of you who had the patience to read this far, I forgot to mention that you can't have more then one character per profile, but I never said that you can't have more then one profile. Just PM me ahead of time, tell me if you're going to make a new profile with a new character.
Back to top Go down

General Rules of the site.
Page 1 of 1