Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Momo's Random Thoughts~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

Momo's Random Thoughts~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Today I noticed that all the cereal pieces in Lucky Charms look like cat food.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Today, I had a rap battle with my 87 year old grandpa, I lost. I now have a new respect for the elderly.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Today in class we where talking about guys flirting with girls when they have a girlfriend. Our teacher heard in on to the conversation and told us "Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you cant look look at the menu." It made my day
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Last week, I got a picture of my car and a sheet saying I owed $50 because I ran a stoplight. (It was from one of those annoying cameras at intersections.) Thinking it would be funny, I sent a picture of money back to them. They sent back a picture of handcuffs. I should probably pay.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Today, I was doing a pants drive. A random kid walked up to our stand, pulled off his pants, dropped them and proceeded to walk away in his underwear...thanks for the pants and your dignity mystery kid.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: mofghj   Momo's Random Thoughts~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Today, i found out that when i was little i would sit by the pool and eat popsicles. Every now and then, i would dip the popsicle in the pool water to 'make it shiney'. my parents thought it was precious, im just concerned about how much chlorine i swallowed as a kid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momo's Random Thoughts~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2