Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Momo's Random Thoughts~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

Momo's Random Thoughts~ Empty
PostSubject: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:05 pm

welp heres momos topic of random thoughts and jokes shes had. i really hope this keeps the forum alive...all of these random thoughts and jokes have never happened to me unless i say they have, so dont even ask. please dont leave posts on this topic. id like to keep this topic full of my randomness and nothing else. plus its a pain deleting all the other posts. so frustrating...well here you go zee-university! and remember! momo loves you ;3

Last edited by momoluvsyew on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because, it keeps it clean and simple<3)
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am

Today, in chem, I stapled a sign that said, "Follow Me To Narnia" on my friends backpack. I thought he would take it off once he saw it. I drove down the hill to see him walking into the woods with a long following of people.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 am

Today, I popped out of my favorite teachers closet (which connects to another teacher's classroom) threw him a rubber sword, and shouted "ZACH, NARNIA NEEDS YOU!" he took the sword and ran into the closet, we then crossed into the next class. I don't think i have ever seen a Physics class more confused.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 am

Today, I turned on the TV and inteneded to go to channel 611 but instead I accidently pressed 911. I then proceeded to scream and turn the TV off. A couple seconds later I realized you can't call the police on your TV.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am

Today, I found out that my little brother got a detention. Why did he get the said detention? When asked what the biggest organ on the human body is he responded, "my penis." He's going places.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:56 pm

I came home from school to find that my mom and dad werent home. I snuck into their room to look at my christmas presents. I opened their closet door only to find bags full of rocks and a note saying SUCK IT then my name. Well played Mom and Dad, well played indeed.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Today, I learned that August 8th is National "Sneak a Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch" Night. I'm going to grow alot of zucchini, and spend all night driving around leaving zucchini on porches that I think need them. Never have I been so excited for summer to come.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:56 pm

I read that people standing next to cop cars and pointing their hairdryers at passing cars to see if they would slow down. Today i decided to try it. Every car that passed over the last 30 minutes slowed down. I was very amused until i realized i was standing next to a stop sign.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:57 pm

This morning I got into a sit-off with two guys at Starbucks. In my mind I loudly told the guy sitting in the seat I wanted, he needed to leave. He got up and left. I also mind spoke to the guy eyeing that seat and dared him to try to take it. He stayed put. I happily took my seat in the corner I wanted. I win.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Today while everyone was complaining about how cold it was and how much they hate the snow, I was having a blast pretending to be a penguin.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Today, I overheard my 10 year old brother and 12 year old cousin talking about some cute girl. They were saying how she was pretty, had nice hair and liked football. I saw that they were looking on my cousin's phone and told them it better not be inappropriate. They showed the picture to me, and it was a picture of my older, football player cousin in a woman's wig
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Today, my mom asked me to look up directions to a church. The address number? 666.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Today my friend took off one of his gloves and slapped me with it, challenging me to a duel at 8:00 AM. I can't wait to see his face when he whips out his little nerf gun and i whip out my industrial sized super soaker. It's 30 degrees outside. GAME OVER
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Today at the movie theater, the lights had dimmed as the movie was starting. Two guys were on either side of the theater. As the dramatic music began for the film, one guy screamed "Sam is that you?!" the other replied "Holy cow! Jeremy!" They continued to run slow motion down the stairs and embraced as they met in the middle of the last aisle. The entire theater went "Awww" and clapped. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Today when I was shoveling, I overheard my neighbor telling his grandson how to operate the snowblower. With a completly straight face, he told the boy to "go in low, so you don't get stuck. Now be sure to go slow, and just keep her [the snowblower] moaning. If she whines you need to back out. I know it seems like a lot of work now, but when you're done you'll feel great". I'm still confused as to whether my neighbor was teaching his son about the snowblower or the facts of life.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Today, my phone went off in class. I told the teacher that it was my birthday alarm that I had programed so I could make a wish on the exact minute I was born. He accepted it. Wish fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Today, a guy was on the radio was talking about Secret Santas. He said, "Your secret santa could be anyone. The person on your right.." Following his directions I turned right. He then says," No, your other right..." I then realized that I turned to my left. Thank you mystery radio man for making me feel like someone's watching me.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Today, I somehow forgot I had a beard. When I looked in the mirror, it really freaked me out and I jumped.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Today, I realized the Ninja Turtles taught us about the fine arts, popularized the word dude, and taught us not to discriminate against anybody while saving the world
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 pm

My crush always flirts with me by trying to trip me when I walk by him. I usually stumble because I'm a natural klutz. Today I thought I would get him back. As we were leaving physics, I sneakily put my foot out in his path. He walked into it, and I fell flat on my face.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Today, in Spanish class, I got into a rather loud argument with our teacher about her methods of grading. Exasperated, my teacher yelled, in Spanish, "I guess last night was all for nothing, then!" In response to this, the only freshman and quietest kid in class looked up, grinned, and said, "Eso es lo que ella dijo!" AKA "That's what she said" in Spanish. I think I'll start talking to her from now on.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:11 pm

The past day and a half, I've been watching "The Half Blood Prince" on a loop on my TV. I was discussing christmas presents with my friend, and I comically told him I was going to get him a box of condoms. At the same moment, Draco screamed "I dont need protection!" on my tv. I'm still laughing.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Today, I realized that Swedish Fish are actually made in Canada. I feel lied to.
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Today my 10 year old son asked my 13 year old daughter what it is like to have a period. The room feel silent. After a few seconds had passed, he added, "You know, your school schedule". My daughter has never been more relieved
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 pm

This morning I walked into the student union I saw a big group gathered around a TV and staring intently. Curious to see what was so engaging, I got closer and saw that they were watching Scooby Doo. Yet another reason why I love college.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momo's Random Thoughts~   Momo's Random Thoughts~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momo's Random Thoughts~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next