Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

class registration office

Go down 
+13
Zez Amse
gamerniwa
Kizzie
Sleepingbeauty512
Viola
MaliSinMaye
Sukii
Derrek Hawkeye
Ryu Hawkeye
MikaMelody
Teleute
Avonblack
dogadon
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Viola

Viola

class registration office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:10 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
Sukii

Sukii

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeppeers!
Back to top Go down
Viola

Viola

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:20 pm

um okay.
Back to top Go down
MaliSinMaye

MaliSinMaye

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:26 pm

"S-sukii! Get off of me!" she yelps. "Your crushing my will to live!"
Back to top Go down
dogadon
Number King
dogadon

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:34 pm

that sounds... painful
Back to top Go down
Viola

Viola

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Ah, an unbreakable friendship, how nice.
Back to top Go down
dogadon
Number King
dogadon

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 am

i bet she wishes it was breakable
Back to top Go down
Sukii

Sukii

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Nah! Mali loves being my best friend! *Squeezes Mali in a hug*
Back to top Go down
dogadon
Number King
dogadon

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:38 pm

until it kills her
Back to top Go down
Sleepingbeauty512

Sleepingbeauty512

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 am

*peeks into the office*
Meh... Who needs to sign up? I'll just go to whichever ones i feel like xP
Thanks anyways. Good to know where to avoid exploding objects on campus. xD
Back to top Go down
Kizzie

Kizzie

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:08 pm

She knocks on the door before getting into the office "excuse me , i want to study for chemistry,biology and dance classes"
Back to top Go down
gamerniwa

gamerniwa

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 am

*When the 16 years old boy called "Niwa" walked in he looked carefully and a bit bored. He signed hisself for chemistry , biology , math , gym , computer class , fighting club , dance classes (i only jerk.) and assasin club.*
Back to top Go down
Zez Amse

Zez Amse

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:10 pm

She walked into the room confused, then smiled softly while glancing at the board.She stared at the few classes, before glancing around. ''I'd like to sign up for art, chemistry, biology, dance class, cooking class, and music class. '' Her tail moved about, behinde her back.She seemed eager to start studying.

Once she finaly desided the classes, she remembered there was still something she needed to do, so she quickly walked off.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Akio walked into the office, a bored expression upon his face.He soon singed up for a few classes; biology, science, gym, math, art, music, geography, history, and chemistry. When he was done he walked out the room, quite quickly.Seeming to be having another place to visit on his mind.

Last edited by Akio on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a class)
Back to top Go down
momoluvsyew

momoluvsyew

PostSubject: lol   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:54 pm

momo would like to jion fighting club, biology. chemistry, calculous, and world studies. *bows* thankyou<3
Back to top Go down
Kenton

Kenton

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 am

Kenton walks into the office. "Uh yes I'd like to apply for World Cultures, Journalism, and English please. As well as Astronomy and computer class, thank you. Walks out slowly...
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:10 am

Take my class bitches( Ancient lore?). Anyway. Physics chemisty biology.. **** it math too
Back to top Go down
Kenton

Kenton

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:16 am

Ancient Lore that doesn't sound like a bad choice at all Add ancient lore onto mine as well... Razz
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 am

Sweet, my first student...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: class registration office   class registration office - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

class registration office
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3