Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looking for a decent anime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miraluka

Miraluka

looking for a decent anime Empty
PostSubject: looking for a decent anime   looking for a decent anime I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 pm

I'm trying to find a decent anime that i would like. Havn't actually watched one seriously since i watched naruto which got me into chatnango where i got into roleplaying. so can you put your faverate anime below and tell me about it?
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: looking for a decent anime   looking for a decent anime I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Anime show - Black Cat: Chronos, an organization bent on world peace, rules one third of the world's economy. To maintain the balance of the world, Chronos is therefore essential, and there is a need for people to protect Chronos. Thirteen special elite assassins each possess unique orichalcum-forged weapons and are called the Chrono Numbers, assassins who work for Chronos. When the thirteenth Chronos Number (Train Heartnet), also known as the infamous Black Cat, meets a Sweeper (licensed bounty hunter) named Saya Minatsuki, Train's morals and values are changed from those of Chronos's to those of his own. Instead of killing his victims like he is ordered to, he merely uses Hades (his orihilcon gun) to stop them instead. This leads to tension between him and the Chronos Elders, the leaders of Chronos, and eventually culminates in Train's departure from the organization. Creed Diskenth, a Chronos assassin, resents the way that Saya changed Train's life, and murders her. Six months later, Train is an easygoing Sweeper, traveling with his partners Sven Vollfied and Eve, when Creed appears before Train once more. Creed, whom Train believed dead, now holds awesome power, using ancient spells of Tao, something Chronos believed no longer existed after the War 20 years earlier. Creed, now with followers and power that rival anyone alive, including the numbers, vows to get Train to join him. Train must choose his friends and new life, or revenge, as Creed threatens to undermine Chronos and start his own World Revolution.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: looking for a decent anime   looking for a decent anime I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Mmm. I'll watch the 1st ep some time and get back 2 u.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: looking for a decent anime   looking for a decent anime I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
shadow5483

PostSubject: Re: looking for a decent anime   looking for a decent anime I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:13 pm

watch fairytail:mages fantasy action comedy one of the best anime ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a decent anime   looking for a decent anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a decent anime
Page 1 of 1