Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakeriko

Kakeriko

Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^) Empty
PostSubject: Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^)   Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 pm

She lays down her rug, then looks up and around her room. It was finally all decorated Pink, white, and black. She gets up and lays on her bed, looking up to the ceiling. She lays there for about an hour til finally getting up and picking up a deck of cards, shuffle them, then pulls out a Royal Flush without even looking. She giggles, "I win."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^)   Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:46 pm

*Yuuki would knock on the door quietly waiting for you to open the door*
Back to top Go down
Kakeriko

Kakeriko

PostSubject: Re: Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^)   Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:58 pm

*Throws the deck of cards at the door, they then spreading all over the room. She quietly and politely speaks* Come in!
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^)   Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:48 am

*Yuuki silently opens the door smiling she says '' welcome to zee-university kakeriko-chan..Im Yuuki if you need anything just come over to my room ^ ^'' *she walks out closing the door behind her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^)   Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakeriko's Room! (Please Knock ^-^)
Page 1 of 1