Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minako's room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zez Amse

Zez Amse

Minako's room Empty
PostSubject: Minako's room   Minako's room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:37 pm

She walked into the room, with relief written all over her face since she's been looking for it for so long.Her tail out-streched to shut the door behinde her, as she finaly made her way towards the bed, setting her things on it. "Ugh.. those were heavy.." She said in a pouting tone.

She waited for a short while, wanting to rest a bit, though soon enough she got up.She started taking out her clothes and filling her closet with them.Wanting to un-pack, the sooner, the better.

Last edited by dogadon on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im not a good person to say this but you put cloth instead of clothes)
Back to top Go down
Zez Amse

Zez Amse

Minako's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minako's room   Minako's room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 pm

When she was done with un-packing she smiled at herself, glancing around. ''Phew, took a while..'' Seeing how she didn't know her way around for now, she desided to take a walk and see what the rest of the university looked like.After all, she did want to meet a friend or two, considering she had to spend a few years here.Slowly she walked towards the door, and walked outside of the room.

(Don't be silly, of course you are.You're helping me to spell corectly and fix my grammar.)
Back to top Go down
gamerniwa

gamerniwa

Minako's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minako's room   Minako's room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 pm

*When the 16 year old student called "Niwa" walked into her he smiled at her. He walked closer to her so they would be close enough to make a converstation. The boy started "Hi , i'm Niwa Maedo Akiko. Please call me Niwa."*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minako's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minako's room   Minako's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minako's room
Page 1 of 1