Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

any questions?

Go down 
+4
Desiree
Misaki Ayuzawa
Zez Amse
dogadon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

any questions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Yes, that is traditional. The class will all vote, and whichever candidate has the most votes will be the class president.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:16 am

Can someone actually explain what they do?
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Class presidents decide what to do around the school: Fundraisers, charities, activities (Field trips and etc.), and they make suggestions to the school board as to what they should do with the school (Like add in vending machines or re-arrange where the classrooms are for more accesability).
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:46 pm

-picks up a classroom and puts it putside his dorm.- now less walking.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Lol, you have to walk the same ammount as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Ryuken
Admin
Ryuken

PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Did someone miss the old admin that was along side Shiro aka Zero as I know him? I must say, I commend you all for keeping the site alive even after Zero and I left, well I left before he did.
Back to top Go down
Desiree

Desiree

PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Sorry to be a bother, but I've had an account on this site for almost a year now, and suddently all of my posts including both my bio and dorm creation have been deleted..? Why....?
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 pm

We cleared the boards when we decided to remake the site. We "Cleaned the slates" as it were.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Ryuken wrote:
Did someone miss the old admin that was along side Shiro aka Zero as I know him? I must say, I commend you all for keeping the site alive even after Zero and I left, well I left before he did.
Yes, we all missed you Ryuken XD Even though you've been gone for quite a while. And thanks, I'll be sure to pass on your commendation to Dogadon, or else I wouldn't have been able to fix up the site since I can't make myself an Administrator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any questions?   any questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any questions?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Juicy Stuff :: Questions and Comments-
Jump to: